93.7 FM • KXXR®
Photo Credit: MN State Fair
With the Minnesota State Fair a haunting six weeks away, the folk at the Fair are looking for some employment help for the best 12 days of the summer. They are hosting a job fair TODAY from 4-8pm to fill 500 jobs.
For more info click HERE.
Here’s What You Need to Know
- Shifts during the State Fair are typically 6 to 12 hours long.
- Wages for most positions range from $9.86 to $11 per hour.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Must be available to work all 12 days of the fair, Aug. 22-Sept. 2, 2019.
- Must come to the Job Fair or Employment Center to meet with a State Fair representative in order to be hired for a job.
- Resumes are not required or accepted.