Ryan Shaver: 6 – Randy Shaver: 1
- This bear was originally from Peru, but he is most known because of his home from England where has a blue jacket and a red hat.
- James Bond is a legendary pop culture figure out of the UK and everyone is speculating as to who will play him next, but what actor played him first?
- Everybody knew someone in the 90s and 2000s that always insisted on doing an impression of this movie character that was a James Bond parody.
- He never got to meet his parents Lily and James and spent his early life in a closet under the stairs but he turned out to be a hell of an important wizard.
- This video game series which was later turned a film series, stars a highly intelligent and athletic British archaeologist named Lara Croft
- This title character had his own TV show and a couple movies after Rowan Atkinson created the gimmick when he was in college
- AFC Richmond is the team that Jason Sudeki’s character is tasked with coaching in this hit show on Apple TV
- Sherlock may be the one that gets all the fame and attention, but he couldn’t do it without this faithful sidekick.
- The Griswolds head to Europe in the sequel to Vacation, and at one point Clark gets caught in a round-a-bout and continually points out what well-known landmark in London?
- Simon Pegg plays the title character in this popular horror comedy about a zombie apocalypse in England
- TIEBREAKER! Keep your eyes peeled to the sky if you need help with misbehaving kids because this nanny might come floating down with an umbrella to help
- Paddington – The movie Paddington 2 has the highest ever rating on Rotten Tomatoes and is the best rated movie of all time.
- Sean Connery – The internet blew up recently when it was announced that the classic game Goldeneye on Nintendo 64 will be released online soon.
- Austin Powers – The fourth film keeps getting pitched but there is no word yet on if Mike Meyers gets around to wanting to do it.
- Harry Potter – Daniel Radcliffie, who played Potter in the movies said that he moved onto a bigger life after being Harry.
- Tomb Raider – In the 1990s there were always rumors about a alleged “Nude Raider” code where Lara would be naked, but much to the dismay of horny gamers everywhere, the rumors were not true.
- Mr Bean – Bean is a Brit, but he is beloved worldwide. The original show has aired in over 190 countries.
- Ted Lasso- Although a totally fictional team, you can now buy all sorts of AFC Richmond merchandise and even play as them in the newest version of FIFA.
- Watson – Plenty of actors have portrayed Watson, but most recently it was Jude Law who starred alongside Robert Downey Junior
- Big Ben – The creator of the series John Hughes said the studio was begging him to do a sequel but he refused but gave them the go-ahead to do it without him. He would later return for the third film Christmas Vacation
- Shaun of the Dead – Before landing on the title Shaun of the Dead, the movie was called Tea Time of the Dead.
- TIEBREAKER: Mary Poppins