93.7 FM • KXXR®
Due to health & safety concerns surrounding COVID-19, the station is temporarily closed to the public and all non-essential employees.
If you have won a prize in one of our contests, you are welcome to pick it up at the station between 9:00am and 5:30pm Monday through Friday.
Our offices are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and all major holidays. Please note that we close early on the last business day before a major holiday – please call ahead to make sure we will be open.
Please bring a valid photo ID when picking up prizing from the station.
Main Office Phone:
Prize Winner Policies:
1. You must bring a valid photo ID to claim your prize.
2. One winner per household per 90 days. If prize value exceeds $600, the wait time increases to 6 months. Household restriction includes anyone living with you (spouse, children, parents, significant other and/or roommate) who has won a contest and/or prize from 93X.
3. You are responsible for any/all taxes (if any), and release 93X from all liability arising from prize dysfunction or expiration. All winners are required to complete a W-9 tax form.
4. Prizes not claimed within 90 days of winning date will not be awarded.
5. Winners must be at least 18 years of age with a valid photo ID.
6. To ensure proper delivery, we do not mail prizes to winners – all prizes must be picked up by the winner. We realize, however, that under certain circumstances it may be necessary that a friend or family member claim your prize. If this is the case, please email our Promotions Director, (firstname.lastname@example.org) with that person’s name and phone number, and we will make a note that someone else is picking up on your behalf.
If you have any questions about one of our contests or a prize you have won, please email Promotions Director, Graham Swart at email@example.com