Brad: 4 – Randy: 3
- It was a Monday all the way back in 1907 when this individually wrapped chocolate treat made by Hersey was introduced.
- While this comic strip may not have debuted on a Monday, this lasagna-loving feline is well-known for hating himself a Monday.
- On a Monday in 1969 in California Diana Ross introduced this young five-person musical act to audiences for the very first time.
- It is kinda fitting this time-wasting website was launched on a Monday to give people a full work week of slacking off while watching videos.
- This iconic cartoon character started small on a Monday in 1903 with just a short comic strip but now the guy has a few of his own worlds across the globe.
- Back on Monday, August 3rd 1936 this famous Olympian won the first of his four gold medals in the Summer Games in Berlin
- The first episode of Total Request live on MTV aired on a Monday in 1998 and was hosted by this current member of the NBC Today Show
- It was on a Monday in 1959 when this iconic doll line was introduced and sparked generations of young boys to look up her skirt to see if she was anatomically correct.
- This stadium had been around for 112 years before a Monday in August in 1988 when they played their first-ever night game.
- It was Monday, September 4, 1995 when WCW NItro aired for the first time at what shopping mall?
- TIEBREAKER: Late-night infomercials changed forever on a Monday in 1977 when this hair-growing “pet” was released
- Hershey Kiss
- Jackson 5
- Mickey Mouse
- Jesse Owens
- Carson Daly
- Wrigley Field
- Mall of America
- TIEBREAKER: Chia Pet