Randy: 5 Brad: 3
- Only 60 people get attacked by these animals a year, but they are one of the most feared animals, perhaps because of a movie from 1975 that made people afraid to go in the water.
- These beasts go through about 4,000 teeth in their lifetime and they quite often pop up in news stories from the state of Florida
- Experts estimate this animal kills about 500 people per year, but they are much more friendly in a classic children’s board game where they just eat marbles
- This venomous African snake can get up to 14-feet long and even inspired the nickname for the late Kobe Bryant
- They might be small, but these little buggers are responsible for over 750,000 deaths a year. Some people joke it would make sense if they were the state bird of Minnesota
- This type of animal kills about 11 people per year in North America, but thankfully there are friendly ones who are more concerned with preventing forest fires or stealing picnic baskets.
- You wouldn’t wanna tangle with this animal who is one of the largest in the animal kingdom, in fact their trunk alone can weigh 300 pounds
- About 2,500 people a year get hauled off to poison control because of this spider that has a red dot on it.
- One of the characters in Mortal Kombat was named after this deadly creature that can kill you with their claws and stinger tale.
- These beasts are responsible for 200 human deaths every year but we forgive them for it because they have a delicious sauce named after them.
- TIEBREAKER: Believe it or not, these animals are responsible for killing 25,000 people a year. Man’s best friend my ass…
- Black Mamba
- Black Widow