Brad: 5 – Randy: 0
- The third movie in this classic trilogy largely takes place in 1885, with Marty and Doc trying to find a way to power the DeLorean before the discovery of gasoline.
- This musician-turned-actor has a third nipple and he has never been shy about showing it off, dating all the way back to his shirtless days in the Funky Bunch.
- March 18, 2000 was one of the most exciting moments in Minnesota sports history when the Gophers won the WCHA 3rd place game over this school where both Nick and Dana spent a lot of time partying at.
- This trio of brothers were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1997, 20 years after their careers took off thanks to the movie Saturday Night Fever.
- This reality TV star has racked up a hat trick of marriages, including one to a Gopher that didn’t even last three months.
- When he is not on the LA Lakers sideline, this actor has won three Academy Awards, with the first coming in 1975 for One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.
- This gorgeous actress from Minnesota was born on March 3rd and got her start on the TV show 7th Heaven and is now married to D in a Box singer Justin Timberlake.
- The 1998 movie Wild Things has one of the most famous threesomes in movie history. The participants were Matt Dillon, Neve Campbell, and this actress who was once married to Charlie Sheen.
- This panty-hose endorsing athlete guaranteed a victory for his Jets in Super Bowl 3.
- Chevy Chase, Steve Martin, and Martin Short star as silent film actors in this movie with a three in the title.
- TIEBREAKER: At the age of 33, this NBA player set the all-time record for 3-pointers made in an NBA career.
- Back to the Future
- Mark Wahberg
- St Cloud State
- Bee Gees
- Kim Kardashian
- Jack Nicholson
- Jessica Biel
- Denise Richard
- Joe Namath
- Three Amigos
- Steph Curry