Brad: 5 – Randy: 3
- After hanging up his cleats, this NFL Hall of Famer added a Dancing With the Stars ‘Mirrorball’ trophy to go along with his three Super Bowl trophies and all-time leading rushing record.
- A guy who goes by the nickname “Guitarantula” won the 2022 Air Guitar World Championships which is held yearly in this country whose capital is Helsinki
- In a boxing match that was on par with he famous Rumble in Jungle, Danny Bodaduce defeated this actor from The Brady Bunch
- This funnyman won Celebrity Jeopardy for his charity back in 2009 when he was the sidekick for Conan O’Brien.
- TI, Wayne Brady, and Nick Lachey were among the winners of this fever-dream of a singing show where the celebrities’ identities are hidden by elaborate costumes.
- This actor is a favorite of ours here on the Half-Assed Morning Show, so we were shocked to learn he has a record 22 Razzie nominations, to go along with his two Oscar nominations for portraying a character named Robert Balboa
- The championships for Cheese Rolling, a sport where competitors race down a steep 200-meter hill chasing a wheel of cheese, is held annually in a town called Gloucester (glosser) in what country?
- Season nine of Celebrity Apprentice was won by this bandanna-wearing 80s rocker who is the lead singer of Poison
- Lynda Carter, Farrah Fawcett, and Gabe Kaplan were members of the winning team of the first season of this competition show in 1976 that was hosted by Howard Cosell.
- There is a World Championships every year in England for this household chore, perhaps former Minnesota Twin Lew Ford would be good at it.
- TIEBREAKER: Snoop Dogg, Charles Barkley, and Jack Black are just a few celebrity winners who “came on down” and spun the Big Wheel on this Drew Carey-hosted game show.
- Emmitt Smith
- Barry Williams
- Andy Richter
- Masked Singer
- Sylvester Stallone
- Bret Michaels
- Battle of the Network Stars
- Extreme Ironing
- Celebrity Price is Right