Randy: 5 – Brad: 4
- If this talented female singer performed at the Super Bowl halftime show, Nick might get so excited he’d miss our show the next day, especially if she came in on her famous Wrecking Ball.
- Every year there are petitions to get this five-time Grammy winning artist to perform at the halftime show, in fact, he could put together an entire setlist of his songs that are parodies of hits by other artists who’ve played the Super Bowl in the past.
- This performer has been thrilling crowds at halftime for years, so we don’t see any reason why her and her 7-foot unicycle shouldn’t be a Super Bowl halftime act someday soon.
- This legendary metal band has played live shows on all seven continents, but somehow have never played their hit songs like Enter Sandman and Master of Puppets at the Super Bowl.
- The next time the Super Bowl is in Texas, it would only be fitting to have this Dazed and Confused actor ‘Bless the Mood’ at halftime.
- This Australian band has sold over 200 million albums across the world, but somehow the NFL has never called them up to request the Super Bowl halftime show gets Thunderstruck.
- This British singer is currently wrapping up his Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour and it might be kinda fitting if the Rocketman played his final final show at halftime of the Super Bowl.
- The NFL has for the most part ignored country music acts for the halftime show in the past, but it would make sense to invite this legend along with all his friends in low places.
- This one-name singer is often referred to as the “Goddess of Pop”, she may be 76-years old, but if given the opportunity, she could absolutely turn back time at the Super Bowl.
- If the NFL really wanted to get people talking about the halftime show, they would book this singer who went viral on American Idol in 2004 for his performance of “She Bangs” by Ricky Martin.
- Tiebreaker: There are more and more people calling for the Super Bowl halftime show to feature this band, which is fronted by former Nirvana drummer Dave Grohl.
- Miley Cyrus
- Weird Al
- Red Panda
- Matthew McConaughey
- Elton John
- Garth Brooks
- William Hung
- Foo FIghters